The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 28mm F2.8 shift/PC Super Angulon Mint- boxed

Thatspec

Leica R 28mm F2.8 PC Super Angulon Mint-
Made in Germany. Barely detectable signs of use. Beautiful renderings even as an unshifted 28mm. With box, original leather case, Fotodiox pro Leica R/Eos adapter which nails infinity at the stop on my bodies (can be converted to almost any mount via Leitax), printed material.

Price: $1,425.00
Payment method: Chase Quick pay, Paypal, M.O.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Conus ground shipping included, Intl at cost.

Straight out of Nex 5, neutral color profile, no sharpening.

100%

Thatspec

Any interest in trades?
I'm interested in finding a 180/3.4 R, Voigt 15/4.5 M, 50/1.2 LTM, C/Y 35/1.4, Stuff like that. Cash price has been reset at $1395:clap:

Thatspec

Another shot accidentally wide open. Compared to the others at F4-5.6 I could tell no difference at full size. Hard to tell much from this size, no sharpening applied. Lowered to $1349
Trade interest list update: Pretty well set now for 35-50mm in M/LTM mount but could still use same in EOS adaptable mount:
35 or 50 R Cron, C/Y 35/1.4 aeg as well as the others above.

Last edited: