The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Price drop: IQ180 and Complete Arca Rm3Di tech camera kit

Terry

For Sale: Price drop IQ180 and complete Arca Rm3Di tech camera kit

Very lightly used IQ180 with less than 1000 exposures in Mamiya mount version. Two months of warranty remaining. Perfect working order, lcd scratch free and protected with screen saver. Original owner.
$33,995 dropped to $30,995

All accessories (charger, back cover, cables and 3 extra batteries included) Also, new unused sensor cleaning kit is included.

Ultimate Arca Swiss kit

Rm3Di body with Schneider 43, 72, and 120mm lenses and Mamiya mounting plate.

All lenses have both front and rear lens caps (original Schneider). All very lightly used with less than 1000 shots between all three lenses. Original owner of all gear.

Ground Glass and Strap for body are included.
For the lenses the viewfinder masks, distance charts, viewfinder distance tubes, and cable releases are included.
Arca - Swiss compendium lens shade included.
LCC cards included
$15,995

Would prefer to do a local sale. If not local we will work out payment shipping and insurance. Will NOT ship internationally.

Will work out pricing if you are getting into MF and want both the Phase back and the Arca as a combined. For the time being I will not break up the tech camera kit. This is a great way for someone interested to get an entire Arca kit at once (not an easy feat).

Please PM me with questions. Will try and get pictures up either late tonight or tomorrow AM.

Last edited:

johneaton

Re: FS: IQ180 and Complete Arca Rm3Di tech camera kit

Terry,
I know that this isn't your preferred plan, but should the opportunity arise I would be very interested in buying the 72 and 120 lenses (and even all three for the right deal) -- and I'm near enough to drive to the City to avoid shipping etc. :)
Good luck with your sale,
John.

Terry

John sending you a PM. I had someone interested in the body and 43mm. If I can get both deals to work I will split it up.

Terry

Sale Pending on the Arca kit. :thumbs::thumbs:

Make an offer on the back! :clap: :D