The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica CL, 40 Cron, and 50 DR

ark8012

Leica CL - $275
Very good user condition. All functions work fine. The light meter worked when I check a month ago, then the battery dead. So I cannot check now. The plastic part of the film advance lever was broken. Don of DAG camera can replace it with $10 if you want. I didn't think it was worth to change. ;)

Leica 40mm Summicron - $550
Very good user condition. It comes with a rear cap, the original rubber hood, and tiffen skylight ser 5.5 filter. Very little sign of oil on the blades, but everything move smooth. Glass is in excellent condition. I see a little dust, and a few very very thin cleaning marks, hard to see really. Nothing will affect on image quality.

Leica 50mm Summicron DR - $550 AS-IS
User condition lens. It comes with a front and rear caps. No google. No oil on blades. Everything move very smooth. There are a few hairline cleaning marks and scratches. There might be a very right haze, but hard to tell. Nothing affect on image quality when I took some pics. The pics were as sharp as the pics from my mint condition summicron 4th. This lens is selling AS-IS condition. This lens has very late serial number. I beleive this was a pair of M2 KS-15(4). If you are don't mind those cleaning marks/scratches, it is a very good chance to own a great lens in cheap price.

All prices are net to me.

Feel free to ask any questions. All US buyer will have 3 days inspection period (except 50 DR). I will refund money (less shipping) if you decide to return in the inspection period.
No inspection period for international buyers. Sorry.

Last edited: