The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Noctilux f1, 35 Cron Ver. IV, and Schneider SA 72XL

davids

The Noctilux is the latest E60 version (11822) with the pull out hood. The body of the lens is in excellent condition. The glass is excellent. It focuses perfectly on my M9 (and did the same on my M8 before the M9). Includes the original front and rear caps, leather pouch and box. $7,400 plus shipping and insurance (wire transfer preferred, or paypal if you cover the fees).

The 35 Cron Ver. IV: The body of the lens is in very good cosmetic condition. It just came back from DAG for a check up and I will include the receipt. The glass is excellent. Includes the rear cap, hood and hood cap (12526). $2,100 plus shipping and insurance and paypal fees.

The Schneider SA 72XL is in excellent condition. Includes the original front and rear caps, a recessed technika style lens board and cable release extension piece. $1,250 plus shipping, insurance and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.