The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9

A

aiincorp

Price: $4,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

For sale is my Leica M9. This was bought from Dale Photo in Feb 2011. It's in reasonably good shape. Some wear, see the pictures. There is a mark that the Thumb's Up left on the back. The camera has a Giottos LCD protector on it.

The camera works great, no known issues. It comes with the box, strap, manual, battery, charger, test certificates, dc charger adapter. Also included is a extra Giottos LCD protector.

The black Leica dot was added on. It's easily peeled off to show the original red dot if you want.

Shutter count is 2574, which is lower than most used M9's you find.

JeffWarren

This guy is a fraud 100%. He had a D3X on the board under HRjj. I made an offer and asked to speak in person to him about the camera and his response was best we correspond by email. I didn't like that response and did a bit of searching as I am new to this site and found another member put up a cautionary post if you deal with HRjj (now aiincorp). I gave HRjj the benifit of doubt and asked him to send me a pic with the camera and my email address and his email address by the serial number as to make sure the camera WAS real. 2 days later he sent me a horribly Photoshoped image . I am not warning caution... Simply DO NOT DEAL with this guy or you will lose your money. I was fortunate enough to not fall for it...

If you are in negotiation with this guy please email me so i can send you the doctored image he sent me. [email protected]

Have a good evening all..

D

david3558

Wow, thanks for the heads up for sure, I was totally tempted.