The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 - $600

Morituri

A nice button re-wind Leica M2, in alright shape, as you see from the photos, perfect camera to throw into your jacket pocket and not worry about pesky dings, just use it! In my opinion the most beautiful Leica ever made.

Viewfinder looks really really good imo, nice and contrasty, just like an M3, rangefinder patch as well, and rangefinder mechanism is all aligned and well. Film advance action is nice and smooth. Shutter curtains nice and intact, no light leaks when inspecting. I have not put a roll through it so I can't comment on shutter speeds but the long times sounds good!

Price: $600, Payment via paypal (no paypal fees) Shipping (insured, tracking number, and you have to sign under when you recieve package) from Sweden via trusty swedish postal service.

Last edited:

Farnz

Should we assume that you're offering the M2 body only and the lens that's shown is not included?:eek:

Pete.

Morituri

Yes, an M2 and M-Hexanon for 600 bucks? It's for illustrative purposes only obviously, goes without saying.