The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 25MM T* Biogon + Zeiss Hood + B&W Pro Filter

jaree

Ok guys, my Sony A850 is sold and the march towards slimming down my gear continues.

For Sale

Zeiss ZM 25MM F2.8 T* Biogon Lens. Excellent condition. With original caps + Box. No "Zeiss wobble".

Zeiss Hood. Excellent condition. With Box.

B&W F Pro UV-Haze 1x MRC Filter. Made in Germany. Excellent condition.

Price for all: $1,050 shipped to the USA. You pay paypal fees or paypal gift or personal check. Local pickup in NYC or NJ welcome and I can shave off a few bucks for local guys.

Lens has always been used with the filter. Excellent on my M9, but now I have a WATE [ok, I lied about slimming my gear!] so some items need to go.

View attachment 57840

View attachment 57841

View attachment 57842

View attachment 57843

View attachment 57844

I also have a Zeiss 50mm ZM Planar in pristine condition [I have a Summilux ASPH 50 now *cough cough*] with B&W filter. It was purchased this year and includes box + caps + papers. I can package both the ZM 25mm + ZM 50mm for $1,700 shipped. If there is an interest, I can post pictures of the 50 Planar.

Two sample shots from the ZM25mm are posted at the link below. The second shot is a whopping 18MB file - feel free to download and pixel peep this lens' performance on the M9 (yes, my processing skills are a work in progress, but you will get the idea of the lens).

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=e59d86eee96583aa&resid=E59D86EEE96583AA!111&parid=root

My references:
100% feedback on ebay (aloogobhi), my most recent sale there was a Leica X1.
Leica M9 bought from fellow GETDPI member John Schwarz earlier this year.
100% feedback on Amazon (eerajqaisar).
Assorted other forums with positive feedback - FM, Dyxum, etc.

Last edited:

jaree

Price drop: $1,000 shipped for everything (lens, hood, filter). You take care of paypal (gift or add 3% or check).

jaree

Final price drop: $975 shipped for lens, hood, filter. You take care of paypal (gift or add 3% or check).

Some folks also inquired about separating the items. I can let go of the lens for $900 shipped.