The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD NEX 5N Black - Body Only

Sirfishalot

Sony NEX 5N
Excellent condition, black body with brand new sensor (mfr just replaced sensor under warranty) I've taken about 40 images with it since getting it back from Sony. I had only taken about 2600 shots with it before I noticed some non-uniform exposure issues with it so I sent in for service and they replaced the sensor. I'm giving it an 8+ rating only because the top of the mount has a scratch on the finish. The rest of the body is in top shape and the factory LCD film has been on it from day one.
Includes body cap, charger, flash unit, and software; I do not have the box for it. I'm selling it because I also have the NEX 7 which I'll use for my compact setup.

Price:$415 shipped

Sorry, but not considering any trades.

Terms
Payment:
Paypal accepted (please add 3%) to PayPal Verified address. I can also accept USPS Money orders and personal checks, but funds must clear first before shipping.

Shipping:
Fully insured via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation to the lower 48 US is included in the sales price

Returns:
If the item is not as described I'll accept returns minus the cost of packaging, shipping and insurance as long as you contact me first and ship back to me within 3 days of receiving the item. The item must be in the exact same condition in which it was sent to the buyer.

Please PM me for interest and questions
Thank you,

JayT