The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fotoman 612 camera kit

johnnygoesdigital

Fotoman 612 camera with 150mm Xenar and matching cone with helical focus mount, and nikkor 65mm, also in matching cone with helical focus mount. Includes matching viewfinder with appropriate masks. Original metal case is included. Beautiful camera that takes 120 mm film...I'll include a few rolls of HP5 too. PayPal only to CON US $2500, I'll split fees, shipping.

johnnygoesdigital

Re: Fotoman 612 camera kit with 2 lenses/cones!

New price...$2300, shipped to CON U.S.

The 58XL in photo is not available, as i'm keeping my other Fotoman. These are amazing cameras that require no film back. Film changes are easy!

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

Fotoman 612 camera only...$1250

Nikkor 65mm with helical focus mount...$990

Nikkor 65mm with no cone...$499

Schneider xenar with Fotoman cone & helical focus mount...$675

Schneider xenar 150mm...$300

johnnygoesdigital

New configuration and price...

Fotoman 612 with Nikkor 65mm in helical focus mount and original case. Includes viewfinder with 65mm mask and bubble level, and DOF finder gauge, (metal unit, mounts in hot shoe) Beautiful camera and lens, includes shipping and PayPal fee. $1625

Also have the 150mm Schneider xenar in Fotoman 612 helical mount, with screws and 150mm viewfinder mask. $500

We'll be shooting with this camera this week, and will posts pics taken with it.

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

The included extra item is the Fotoman auxiliary range finder. These are hard to find in this condition with case, it mounts in hot shoe. I might consider a trade for a Fotoman 69.

johnnygoesdigital

Now Fotoman 612 is paired with choice of lenses-

Schneider 58XL super angulon 5.6 w camera, mask, spacer, viewfinder, metal case...$1850

Schneider 150mm Xenar w/camera, mask,viewfinder, metal case...$1475

Nikkor 65mm w/ camera, mask, viewfinder, metal case, bubble level...$1500

Lenses come with mounting screws and caps, already mounted and ready to shoot.

Personally, I think Fotoman's are the best! You can tighten the film plane and do not have to remove back for film loading. Look at Brian Kosoff, and his skills with this camera!

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

Nikkor 65mm w/ camera, mask, viewfinder, metal case, bubble level... Final price...$1425.

This is already mounted in a Fotoman helical focus mount and ready to shoot on the included Fotoman 612 panorama camera, with viewfinder and mask/bubble level.

This is a large format lens shooting 120mm film in an incredible portable package. No batteries needed....how cool is that?

johnnygoesdigital

SK 58xl, no longer available.

Fotoman 612 camera, and Nikkor 65mm in helical mount, viewfinder, mask, case, and bubble level. $1398 US only free shipping. This is really the final price, as these cameras alone sell for more.