The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica m9 @1500 clicks + 35mm Summicron V3

Todd_Reichman

I've got a steel gray Leica M9 for sale with very low actuations (between 1500-1600) that is in great shape with complete box (used strap, charger, etc.). If you look at the images you'll see a few black marks on the top plate from spending 2 weeks in a neoprene camera bag. Might be cleanable but I've left it alone. It also has a small scratch on the back under the shutter release that you can see in the 8th photo. The rear LCD has had a protector on it since day one (since removed). The camera performs perfectly and still has the bottom sticker.

Included is the Mr. Zhou case I bought for it a month ago.

$4950 (shipping and credit card fees INCLUDED). I can take a Paypal payment or process through my business' credit card processing.

Also for sale is a 35mm Summicron. I bought this from KEH at BGN grade 2 months ago. They sell for $1400-1600 in BGN grade at the moment, I'm selling this one for $1350 shipping and credit card fees included.

That makes it $6300 total a la carte, buy them both together and I'll sell them for $6100 shipping and CC fees included.

Pics below, feel free to PM with any questions. All sales are final - the camera includes the box and accessories, the lens is just by itself. I'm selling because we had a death in the family and I need to put personal photography on the back burner and free up the funds for other responsibilities. I haven't sold a ton of stuff on forums but you can check out our website to see that we're real people with a legit business - www.reichmanphoto.com

thanks - trr

Last edited:

Todd_Reichman

I was under the impression that the Canadian version was the Version 3 - can someone correct me? Thanks for checking the listing.

- trr

Todd_Reichman

FS: 35mm Summicron

Hey everyone, got a 35mm summicron up for sale. This was purchased from KEH in BGN condition. Body has clearly been used but there is nothing wrong with the optics. KEH sells these for $1400-1600 in BGN condition, I'm selling this one for $1280 shipping and paypal fees included.

To be honest, I'm not sure if this lens is known as version 2 or 3, but check the images below. I've seen documentation online that supports both 2 or 3, but I'm thinking version 2. Check the images below and you be the judge.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. Lens comes by itself, no caps included.

I haven't sold a ton of stuff on forums but you can check out our website to see that we're real people with a legit business - www.reichmanphoto.com

thanks - trr