The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: X-Pro1 Kit with Extras!

kdemas

Selling my new XPro1 (US Version) with lots of good stuff, and all boxes, included. If youre wondering why im selling... a trip to NY and Europe fell through and i prefer my M8 for the regular stuff i shoot locally.

It's got a couple hundred activations and works/looks like new. You'll be able to save a few hundred bucks, or more, and get a sweet rig including:

- X-Pro1 Body
- 35/1.4 Lens
- 18/2.0 Lens
- Grip
- Two spare OEM Fuji batteries
- New and never used XF-20 Flash

If bought new: $3358.95 + Shipping
You'll get it all for: $3150 (Shipping Included!)

Latest firmware installed (1.01) and it works great! No more aperture chatter.

Let me know if interested!

ISO 6400 image from his camera in a very dark bar.

Last edited:

kdemas

OK...let's make this more interesting.

$2,995 + $50 Shipping (ConUS). International Shipping @ Actual Insured Cost.

Saving $350.....pretty darn good deal!

F

fgoy

If you wish to break-up your kit, I'm looking to buy a X Pro body only, to use it with my Nikon lenses (Imight be interested in accessories too, depending on the price).

I have a good ebay profile to refer to (f.goy) as I'm new to this forum (been looking around for a few weeks before registering).

Thanks!