The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leitz 90 f/2.8 Elmarit-M $399

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Leitz M mount 90 f/2.8 Elmarit serial 2128506 Nice chrome body (bright mark shown in second photo of lens) and clean glass. Smooth focus and nice clicks. Generic front cap and Leica rear cap. $450 shipped to US locations.

SOLD Jupiter 3
On HOLD Leitz 50 f/2 collapsible summicron

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: FS M/ltm lenses

Leitz M mount 90 f/2.8 Elmarit reduced to $425 shipped to US locations. Reduced to $399

Last edited:

Brian S

Re: FS M/ltm lenses

I worked on The Jupiter-3 for Cindy, shimmed it for close-up and wide-open work using my M9.

This lens is unique: it was custom machined to focus to ~0.75m rather than the usual 1m. This was done by machining the guide screw slots that act as the normal close-focus limit, and filing down the threads of the mount for the cam-follower of the wheel to maintain contact past 1m.

ashwinrao1

great price on a higly regarded lens And a fantastic option for B&W. If I didn't have enough kit, i'd snag this Cindy's the best.