The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV APO Lenses (AiS)

robmac

Have for sale two CV SL APO lenses in Nikon mount. Both, while primo optics, are discontinued by Cosina (the same manufacturer of Zeiss ZF and ZE lenses) and, much like the CV 125/2.5 APO Lanthar are starting to become to collectors items.

I won't go into the performance features of the lenses as if you are looking here , you're well aware of them.

Both lenses and their hoods, etc., are in As New condition.

1. CV 90/3.5 APO Close Focus Lens.
-------------------------------------------------
Included with lens is:
- Custom encoded ("90mm F3.5") HPHK Nikon-EOS adapter + rear Canon cap.
- Rare & costly ($100+ when you can find one) metal square hood and rubber cap for same.
- Screw-in front metal cap & rear CV cap
- No box

New Price:
$738-794 + shipping ($599 Lens + $69 or $100-125 (round or square hood) + $70 adapter)

My Price:
US$650 w/adapter or $600 w/o adapter shipped in NA + 3% Paypal if used. Effectively As NW lens with (a rare and costly) hood for free.

Note: If lens sells w/o adapter will sell adapter for US$50 shipped +3% PP if used.

2. CV 180/4 APO Close Focus Lens.
-------------------------------------------------
The longer-reach bigger brother to the 90/3.5 APO.
Included with lens is:
- Rare & costly ($100+ when you can find one) metal square hood and rubber cap for same.
- Screw-in front metal cap & rear CV cap
- Box, papers, blank warranty card

New Price:
$524-555 + shipping ($455 Lens + $69 or $100-125 (round or square hood))

My Price:
US$475 shipped in NA + 3% Paypal if used. Effectively an AS NEW lens with (a rare and costly) hood for a mere $25.

3. FotoDiox Pro Nikon-EoS Adapter
----------------------------------------------------
Very Good condition. Some purely cosmetic marks on adapter where a chip was once mounted and removed. Has no bearing on operation, flare, etc etc. US$55 shipped in NA +3% Paypal if used.

Please Read:
--------------------
- Items will be shipped from Canada w/insurance & tracking by Normal Post.
- Faster Canada Post service, no problem, but difference is at buyer's cost.
- Overseas shipping perfectly fine, buyer pays actual cost.
- Payment by Paypal (add 3%), USPS International MO, Canada Post MO, EFT within Canada
- If you buy both units, I will absorb PP charges (or equivalent if PP not used)
- No formal feedback system here, but check on FM as Conner999 or on ebay as Kumara999 (100%)
- Emails PLEASE
- Interested in Leica R glass in trade if interested

Pics of 180/4 APO below (note adapter shown on rear of lens is a beater I have left kicking around and IS NOT the adapter listed above and is NOT included). Pics of 90/3.5 APO to follow shortly, but condition is identical (as new).

fotografz

What Leica Glass are you after?

I have some odds and ends left over.

A 135/2.8; R500 mirror; R70-210/4 zoom mint condition later model,

????

robmac

Marc,

Am really Jonesing for a 180/2.8 APO at the moment...Others like a 105-280/4 or maybe a 37-70/4 would be appealing, but want to see how the 180mm hunt goes first.

Cheers

R

robmac

Couple of changes:

1. Buy both discount is now $75 (PP fees was too thin a discount)
2. In addition, drop $25 of both lens prices.

robmac

Fotodiox adapter is SOLD

Some pics of the 90/3.5. OEM rear cap (not pictured) as well as the Canon rear cap for the adpater (if sold w/lens) will both be included. Screw-in CV front cap not pictured, but included as well.

The pics are replete with bad angles, too skinny DoF, crap lighting, etc, but they'll give you an idea of condition. :D

robmac

180mm Sold & shipped

90/3.5 prices - take $25 off listed prices options (e.g. w & w/o adapter).

robmac

Updated 90MM prices:

US$575 w/adapter & hood shipped in NA +3% PP (if used)
US$550 w/hood and no adapter shipped in NA +3% (if used)