The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Konica Hexar RF

PatrickCheung

I'm doing a little travelling this summer, which requires a bit of money. But because I'm travelling, most places don't want to hire me. Kinda sucks huh? Guess some gear has to go!

I'm selling my Konica Hexar RF. I bought it here in the classifieds from Julian (nandemofoto), who took care of the camera very very well. I've only ran about 3-4 rolls through it before I ran out of film. I don't have much time or money to spend on film anymore so it didn't see much use. I treated it like a baby, carrying it around in my bag, wrapped in a scarf keeping it safe from scratches; it's in the same condition I bought it in. Julian mentioned that the previous owner of the camera left a little scuff on the top plate and patched it up with black paint. The frame line selector also has a little bit of wear on it. Other than that, the camera looks good. Of course, it functions perfectly.

I'm selling the camera for $550 + Shipping OBO, comes with the body cap, and a strap (not pictured). Will provide more photos on request! Again, I'm open to offers, if you don't feel the price is right, don't be afraid to speak up. I'm mainly looking to move this camera.

I also wouldn't mind some glass to use on my travels. If anyone's got any user grade glass they can trade for/towards the camera I'll be happy to accept! I'm mostly looking for telephoto M mount or LTM lenses (90's, 135's), or maybe 50s (user grade collapsible crons, Elmar M, etc.), though I'll definitely consider other focal lengths!

Last edited: