The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GXR with 28mm A12 kit

dallard

Gonnna try this again.
Ricoh GXR kit with the 28mm APS-C lens module. This is a great, compact setup that gives pretty darn good results.
Problems with it:
1. The LCD has some scuffing on it (see photo) I've read this is a common problem with Ricohs but you don't notice it when it's displaying. (I'll post an updated photo of this soon)
2. Sensor dust. It's not a big deal, but it's there (see photo, look in the sky). When they say the unit is sealed from dust what they really mean is that it's dust resistant.

Putting those problems aside, it's still going to give you great results. Here's a link to my flickr gallery where you can see some shots taken with this combo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5503951...7628810639461/
The photos of the dock, butterflies, and the macro shot were taken with a different module, the rest were with this one.
Now to the nitty gritty of the sale.
Price is $600 including PayPal and shipping. If you send the money as a gift it will be cheaper.
I'm only selling in the USA.
Thank You.