The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF 200mm f/2.0L IS lens and EF 180mm macro lens

WWLEE

I am selling the following two excellent condition used lenses.

1) Canon EF 200mm f/2.0L IS USM lens with the Canon hard case. With its beautiful bokeh at f/2 and amazing sharpness and contrast, this lens is outstanding for portraits. Further, it is terrific for indoor sports or event photography. This lens has barely been used since it was purchased new, so it is in like new condition and will delight the lucky buyer. No marks on glass or body. New, this lens will cost $6,000 + tax (almost $500 in NYC, my location, so total cost of $6,500) from Adorama or B&H Photo. I'm offering it for $5,599 + $99 for shipping and insurance.

2) Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L USM lens: This is Canon's finest macro lens and is in excellent (mint) condition. You can buy it new for $1,580 + tax (tax is another $135 in New York, so total cost over $1,700) from Adorama or B&H Photo OR get a much better deal on this used but excellent condition lens by buying it from me. I am offering it for $1,099 + $25 shipping and insurance.

Please PM me if you're interested or have questions.

WWLEE

You can now find these lenses for sale on eBay. Search for the following auctions:

Canon 200mm lens: Item number: 221014343800

Canon 180mm lens: Item number: 221016777359

WWLEE

The Canon EF 200mm f/2L lens is back on eBay after a fraudulent buyer "won" the last auction. Now see auction # 221022968820. I'm asking for a $5,799 "buy it now" price on eBay, but I'll make it yours for $5,599 (almost $1,000 cheaper than buying it new) + $99 shipping insured. See my 100% seller rating in eBay.

The 180mm lens is also still available..... $1,000 and it's yours! That's a HUGE discount vs. $1,700 new.

WWLEE

bump

My Canon EF 200mm f/2.0L lens is still available. If you've ever wanted one of Canon's best and most versatile lenses - great for both portraits and sports - this is your chance to get it a lot cheaper than retail.