The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Medium Format Digital Setup (Leaf and Mamiya)

T

tfullum

I'm looking to sell all of my medium format digital and film equipment. I'm moving to Asia next May, switching to Nikon only, and need some extra cash for the big move.

I will not sell the Mamiya bodies & lenses until the digital back goes first. Make an offer on a great setup - all or some - but again I won't piece any out until the back sells. If I can't sell the back, I will keep the setup.

Leaf offers a $6500 trade-in on the Aptus 65 towards a new 80MP back (and smaller trade-ins on other backs).

Here's a partial list which I'll try to update:

Leaf Aptus 65 (complete with box and cables, etc.)
Leaf Extras: 5 2GB Lexar 133x CF cards, Adapter Plate for RZ67

Mamiya RZ67 Pro II (with viewfinder and caps)
RZ Lenses: 65mm, 145mm, 210mm
RZ Accessories: extra caps and battery, Winder II

Mamiya 645AFD (complete with film back and caps, new shutter serviced by Mamiya)
645 Lenses: 80mm, 105-210mm
645 Accessories: extra caps

$8,700

Tom Fullum - you can check out my work on Getty and iStock
406-360-4286
[email protected]

T

tfullum

Price drop to $8300 plus I will include 2-day shipping within the USA or $100 credit towards international shipping. Credit cards accepted via PayPal with 1.5% extra (we'll split the fee). References available.

T

tfullum

I will also consider offers for the back alone or the back with select items. Cheers, Tom

F

fish_liver_oil

Hello, i'm wondernig how much are you wanting to sell the back for?

thanks,