The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron

Todd_Reichman

Hey everyone, got a 35mm summicron up for sale. This was purchased from KEH in BGN condition. Body has clearly been used but there is nothing wrong with the optics. KEH sells these for $1400-1600 in BGN condition, I'm selling this one for $1280 shipping and paypal fees included.

To be honest, I'm not sure if this lens is known as version 2 or 3, but check the images below. I've seen documentation online that supports both 2 or 3, but I'm thinking version 2. Check the images below and you be the judge.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. Lens comes by itself, no caps included.

I haven't sold a ton of stuff on forums but you can check out our website to see that we're real people with a legit business - www.reichmanphoto.com

thanks - trr