The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P30+ AFD-II 80mm + all the stuff

djonesii

Workshop Member
Dear forum;

For a suite of personal reasons, I'm looking to get out of MFDB.

So, I'm sending out a feeler to see if there is any interest in a:

P30+ still under warranty for two weeks, to May 15 or so. I have checked with my dealer, who happens to be a sponsor here, and the warranty moves with the back. As it us under warranty now it can be continued for a very reasonable prices.

The back is in excellent condition, and has been used in the studio, and once and only once for a landscape workshop. The last file taken shows 08593 as the shot count.

In addition, I have a AFD-II body with an 80mm

I'd like to sell the above as a kit, and the most recent E-Bay transactions would seem to peg the value around 8,500. I have all the original stuff that was purchased when new, hard cases, cleaning kit, etc ...

A 35mm, 45mm, and 150mm all Mamiya lenses.

Willing to deal on the above lenses as part of a kit sale, or once the back and the body have gone at KEH BGN pricing.

There is also a 30mm arisat fish eye in my lens collection. It was an impulse purchase and fun to play with. IQ is well FSU!

Looking to see if there is an easy sale out there.

Photos and sample images on request, I'll get around to posting some on this thread.

Dave

dogstarnyc

I've dealt with Dave several times and he is nothing short of excellent to deal with, truly a great guy, buy with confidence. His kit is always first class.

Good luck Dave,

Steve

djonesii

Workshop Member

Not my best effort on product photography, but enough to let the forum know that I do have it, and its in pretty good shape.

If anyone really would like to see a file from it, happy to uplaod to dropbox, and you can play with one to your hearts content as C1 is free for this type of file!

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member
I'm going to bump this one back up to the front page ....

No real interest at the 8500 pricing, lets drop the kit to $7250 net to me and see if that makes any difference.

If you want the back only, knock 1K off the price .....

If anyone is still buying an IQ back, trade in is still 30% off as I recall, so that's good deal of arbitrage in your pocket for a non current owner.

So camera + lens 1K

Going price on the 35 seems to be around $750 ...

If some one really wants a MF 30mm Russian lens, I'll go $125 you pay shipping!

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member
Couple of questions folks asked, yes I will split, $6250 for the back, $1000 for the body and 80mm lens

Will be posting links to full resolution images soon.

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member

djonesii

Workshop Member
As I'm now serious about selling, here is a group of better photos:

The cases

The Charger

Cleaning Kit + literature

Back View. You can see one small area on the back just on the corner where the black paint is missing. The back has had a screen protector on it from the beginning ( either the shipping plastic or a real protector), and with use, I have a few bubbles on the edge.

As can be seen here, clearly, the camera has been used, but not abused. The white discoloration is typical of what happens as a photographer sweats over his work :angel:

As I don't rate photographic equipment for a living, I can't give this stuff a number rating, but if something were to show up from KEH and I had bought it as excellent, I'd be OK with this rating. Just better than Bargin on their scale.

Although not in the photo, I have one Phase One Battery, and 3 aftermarket.

Dave

djonesii

Workshop Member
Dear all;

The whole lot is now on flea bay

P30+
AFD-II + 80mm
35mm
45mm
150mm
80mm macro
30mm Arasat