The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645DF body, AF 80/2.8 D, AF 105-210/4.5 - As new mint

wesley

Price is a little bit reduced from my previous listed, put it as mint-as new instead of BNIB since I am not a dealer. I intend to split my newly purchased kit and fund for other lenses.

Mamiya 645DF body
- virtually the same machine as Phaseone 645DF, can use the latest Mamiya high quality LS lenses
- just about 50 test shots taken
- not really have any sign of use, but I should put it "as new" since I am not a dealer
- with wooden packing box, strap and battery unopened
- with both front and back body cap of course.
- asking US$ 3,800

I can sell the same condition 80/2.8D lens for additional US$ 700 together with the Mamiya body.

Mamiya AF 105-210/4.5 ULD
- tested with 645DF body, no autofocus issue
- Never use except testing, full packing with box
- asking US$ 400

Payment by PayPal
- NO PayPal charge, asking price included

Shipment
- using traceable EMS by Hong Kong Post
- NO EXTRA charge, asking price included

I am located in Hong Kong, have been buying a few items here and sold a few. Evil-bay reference is around sixty something +ve, let me know if you want more informations. Thanks for watching.

wesley

Last price:

Mamiya 645DF body only with unopened strap. Come in wooden packing box and body front & rear cap.
US$ 3200, PayPal & shipping charges included.

AF ULD 105-210mm f4.5, with box, like new condition.
US$ 375, PayPal & shipping charges included.

Whole outfit: 645DF + AF 80mm/2.8 D + 105-210 ULD
US$ 4000, PayPal & shipping charges included.

If it doesn't sell at this price, maybe I should be keeping for self use. I am happy to trade with Alpa lenses. Please feel free to PM or email me for further discussion. Cheers!