The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

sold Brand New Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH BLACK 6-bit $4050

jstaben

Hello! I'm selling a brand new 50mm Leica Summilux ASPH, 6 bit coded. I ordered 2 and both came at the same time. I have receipt from mid March and of course warranty card not filled out so full warranty will be yours.

I sell often on ebay with 100% pos feedback and will provide you with my personal details including office number etc so you can verify identity. I am a physician in the USA and assure you that you are dealing with someone that is 100% legit. I promise that you will feel 100% comfortable with this transaction. I am selling this for what I paid, but will need whoever buys it to pay for shipping and any paypal fees, or another payment method is fine to avoid paypal. I am new to the forums here but usually buy/sell on ebay.

Price is $4050 net to me

Last edited:

jstaben

Re: Brand New Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH BLACK 6-bit $4050

added price to listing thanks for the note!