The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Summitar 5cm F2 (1950) *Mint+*

Morituri

A Summitar in superb condition. I can say without a doubt tha this falls into the "Mint" category. If not "Like New".

10 Aperture blades version.

I can find no polising marks, scars, fungus, dust, haze, seperation of any shape or form in the glass, it looks very much like a lens who has had a UV filter on all it's life. It looks like the rear element has two small "bubbles" but this is normal for lenses of this vintage since lens manufacturing then wasn't what it is today.

The coating is contrasty and beautiful, focusing and aperture is like new.

Comes with it's original Summitar lens shade "box" and an LTM->M adapter.

Consinder it's shape, I'm asking $550 for it. You do get what you pay for. It's very rare to get a vintage lens like this in this condition.

I ship worldwide (except central- South America, Africa) INSURED, with TRACKING NUMBER.

Last edited: