The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D, Makro-Sonnar 100N & Macro-elmarit-R 60

Gilles L.

Hi everyone,

I am selling:

Canon 5D with box and all accessories + extra battery purchased 10/23/07 with Mack 3-year warranty. Condition is excellent +
$1,500

Contax Zeiss Makro-Sonnar 100N converted for EF mount! AF and aperture is operated from the body control, exactly like any Canon EF lenses. MF is also available by setting the aperture ring to f22. Condition is excellent +. Hood, front and rear cap included.
$1,500

Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 60 ROM with built-in hood with Fotodiox R to Eos mount. Condition is excellent +. Leica UV filter, front and rear cap included.
$1,000

Payment by Paypal add 3%. I am located in Orlando Florida and will ship anywhere at cost.

Below are photographs; if you have any questions, let me know!

Thanks for looking,

Gilles

www.gilleslorin.com

Gilles L.

I am heading to south Florida :cool: this afternoon and will be back on sunday. I am not sure if I will have an internet connection to check my PM, so please EMAIL any questions. I get my emails on my phone and will be able to get back to you. Thanks, Gilles