The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

mu43 gear - GF1, LVF1, G2, P14, PL25, PL45, P45-200 (AUS can ship worldwide)

stillshunter

Cashing in my digital gear to move further into film.

On offer (and all prices net in Australian dollars):
1. Panasonic GF1 - AUD350 (includes all accessories and manual, no box) - Excellent condition - always had protective film on LCD (current one a little worse for wear but rip her off and add another)
2. Panasonic LVF1 - AUD150 (includes pouch, no box)
3. Panasonic 14mm f2.5 - AUD175 (includes front and rear caps, no box)
4. Panasonic 45-200mm - AUD225 (includes front and rear caps, and hood, no box)
5. Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f1.4 - AUD550 (MINT - includes everything including hood, pouch, caps, paperwork, etc.)
6. Panasonic Leica Macro-Elmarit 45mm f2.8 - AUD650 (AS NEW (used twice) - includes everything including hood, pouch, caps, paperwork, etc.)

Trades considered on Leica M gear - esp. a sweet fast fifty; with money either way.

Domestic postage is $15-$20 (registered and insured) or around $40 shipped internationally (standard airmail with insurance) - but please PM to confirm prices and options.

Also don;t hesitate to contact me with queries, shipping quotes or offers - happy to combine postage and work out multiple item discounts.

1. Panasonic GF1 - $350 (includes all accessories, cables and manual, no box)

2. Panasonic LVF1 - $150 (includes pouch, no box)

3. Panasonic 14mm f2.5 - $175 (includes front and rear caps, no box)

4. Panasonic 45-200mm - $225 (includes front and rear caps, no box)

5. Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f1.4 - $550 (MINT - includes everything including hood, pouch, caps, paperwork, etc.)

6. Panasonic Leica Macro-Elmarit 45mm f2.8 - $650 (AS NEW (used twice) - includes everything including hood, pouch, caps, paperwork, etc.)

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I will take the Panasonic 25/1.4 today if it's still available—can you contact me and I will PP the money to you immediately.

Regards

Kit

stillshunter

Re: mu43 gear - GF1, LVF1, P14, PL45, P45-200 (AUS can ship worldwide)

Not sure why I cannot edit my original listing - I have much to learn :facesmack:

Anyway revised prices for the weekend....

All prices net in Australian dollars:
1. Panasonic GF1 - AUD325
2. Panasonic LVF1 - AUD125
3. Panasonic 14mm f2.5 - AUD160
4. Panasonic 45-200mm - AUD215
5. SOLD - enjoy even fraction of a second with the PL25 Kit! :thumbup:
6. Panasonic Leica Macro-Elmarit 45mm f2.8 - AUD585

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello Mark,

On this site, you can only edit for the first 24 hours (or similar time).

Great to meet you yesterday, and take delivery of the 25 'lux.

Folks here will be interested to know that Mark is a moderator at Serious Compacts, but too modest to say so. Buy with confidence.

Cheers to all, KL

stillshunter

Schucks thanks Kit :eek:

Folks a quick update to the ad above to reflect pending sales.

Looks like just pick of the bunch is now left available - the PL45 Macro.

For any folks armed with mu43 gear I'd encourage you to have a closer look at images produced by this lens. I have taken the liberty of attaching a sample of what it can do hand-held on an sometime as long in the tooth as a GF1 ;)

Cabbage White by stillshunter, on Flickr