The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 150D, 75-150D, V-Grip, Mamiya 200 APO & Accessories

John Black

I am down-sizing my Phase One kit to 4 or 5 primes lenses and selling some accessories as well. Payment via Paypal.

Phase One 150mm F2.8 D & 75-150mm D: Both lenses are in like-new condition and come with their inner and outer boxes, packaging, wraps, etc. I purchased them new and both have been barely used, mostly just some around the house shots. There are no marks or blemishes on the barrel or glass. Price is $2500 each plus actual shipping cost.

Phase One V-Grip: Also for sale is my V-Grip. I like how the DF feels with the V-Grip, but I actually don't use it. Most of my shooting is handheld and the V-Grip just doesn't make much sense for that. Also, I picked up the EIIJ batteries, so that totally rules out the possibility of the V-Grip. It comes with all its accessories, etc. It was also purchased new from a Phase One dealer. This is not the promo kit, so it does not come with the wireless receivers. Price is $800 plus actual shipping cost.

Mamiya 200mm F2.8 APO: This is one of my favorite lenses, but it's too heavy for me to walk around with. The camera bag has been weighing in 20-25 pounds, so I am selling the heavy lenses. Unfortunately, the 200mm APO is one of the offenders. The lens is in mint condition and comes with its box and paperwork. Price is $1000 plus actual shipping cost.

Mamiya 402 and 403 Extension Tubes: Both in mint condition. Sale includes just the tube, no caps. I do not have the boxes for these. Price is $120 each or $225 for the pair. Plus actual shipping cost.

Leaf Focus Screen with 1.25x Crop Markings: This was purchased new and fits the Mamiya / Phase One bodies. The screen has the crop lines etched for P30, P40, etc. I used this for a week or two, but didn't need it after upgrading to a P65. The focus screen is in like-new condition and comes with its box. Price is $125 plus actual shipping cost.