The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 0.58 VF + Leica winder, case

akiralx

Excellent condition black chrome M7 with 0.58 VF. Fully boxed (note the leather strap is NOT included, there is an unused Leica strap sealed in the box).

I bought this from a dealer two years ago but noted the centre VF diode was not working though the camera functioned perfectly. Solms repaired it, and basically rebuilt, serviced, and tested the camera, giving a year's warranty (see photo). This expired in August 2011 but the camera still feels as tight as a drum. No collector's item just a rock solid shooter. Very little wear showing at all, functions perfectly. $2300.

Also two other items FS:

Leica M winder - the most recent model, works great on this camera. Fully boxed with instructions etc. Choice of two speeds. Excellent condition, basically as new. $420.

Leica ever ready MP leather case, nigh-on mint condition. I have just been using the bottom part as a half case. Works with a Leicavit or normal baseplate (not with the winder owing to the grip). $290.

Shipping at cost - buying more than one item will likely secure some sort of deal.

D

donz

Tempting! I just sold my beloved M6 TTL ..ermm..local sale tempting

hunghang

I've had significant dealings with akiralx a number of times before - all great transactions and he sure looks after his gear well.

Good luck Alex - shame it's not a .85 version.