The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2 , 50mm elmar m , 90mm elmarit

thetooth

Leica M2 in great shape . There are 3 small dings along the top edge and 1 on the bottom plate , bright marks through out the finish . Camera has a recent recovering with camera leather "black beauty " . Golden Touch overhauled the camera 3/17/2011 also replaced 1st curtain . Sherry had to do a minor adjustment on 2/8/2012 the advance was a little sticky . All Golden Touch receipts are included . She is in top shape now . $800

Leica 50mm Elmar current version . Lens is in very nice shape with a little internal dust . No haze or cleaning marks . Comes with hood , front and rear caps , and B&W MRC haze filter .This is the harder to find chrome version , it has a nice substantial feel . $875.00

Leica 90mm elmarit . This lens is in okay shape . There is a 1/8 inch long scratch on one of the internal elements it is very fine I do have a photo of it but I will have to email if you are interested , there is also some internal dust . Rubber hood , front and rear caps , B&W haze filter included . $375.00

Leica time Luigi Black case like new I rarely ever used it . $100.00SOLD

Leica time Luigi strap used but in good shape $25.00SOLD

Leica M grip used in good shape $65.00

Leica -3.0 Diopter used in good shape $50.00

B&W 39mm 81-a and 81-b filters used in good shape $10 each

Voigtlander 50/75 adapter ring used in great shape . Box , caps , paperwork included . $45.00SOLD

Shipping is included in all prices . Paypal works best . Some items I prefer not to sell until others have sold ( I won't sell the diopter until the camera has sold ) I am not far from Philly if you want to meet in person .

If any one is interested I will sell everything plus a 100' roll of Pan F , film loader , and cassettes for $1800.00

Pm or email at [email protected]
I am on E$AY as conway747 and have bought and sold a few things here and on rangefinder

Last edited:

thetooth

$1800 for a CLA M2 , 50mm elmar , 90mm elmarit , and a M grip .

Perfect starter kit . Savings of $315.00 off individual prices !

thetooth

90mm Sold , Thanks dmeckert .

Final Price drop Leica M2 ( Sherry Krauter CLA ) $775.00

Leica 50mm elmar M $825.00

Buy both for $1600.00 and I will included the grip and the other 2 B&W filters

thanks

thetooth

I moved items to e$ay . Buy here so I can avoid those horrible fees !

Paypal and Conus shipping is included