The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D200, OM-1n, Nikon 35ti (Repair)

Albino_BlacMan

Clearing out some gear I don’t use enough. All prices include shipping and Paypal fees in North America although paypal gift is greatly appreciated. Everything comes with a 5 day inspection period unless otherwise noted. If for some reason it does not work as described I’ll take it back but you pay insured shipping back to me via a method that takes 2 weeks (10 business days or less). I might be able to knock a few dollars off the prices if you live in Canada, are willing to pay in Canadian dollars, and/or you buy multiple items

I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphot, FredMiranda and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

If anything doesn’t sell by the 17th than I’ll be moving it to the bay to get gouged by ridiculous fees and see what the free market wants to pay for items.

Olympus OM-1 -$80 (OBO) – Shows signs of use but not abuse. Normal wear but no major dings and dents. Recovered in black griptack. Shutter speeds sound correct when compared to my CLA’d MX. Meter seems to be accurate with 1.4v hearing aid battery when compared to my E-3. Hasn’t been film tested. Comes with a 50/1.8.

Nikon 35ti Parts or Repair- ??? (OBO) – Exterior in excellent condition. Few if any signs of wear. All dials and controls work perfectly. Lens is clean and clear. However it seems to have a shutter problem. Won’t take the picture or advance film outdoors. It tries to take pictures indoors and advance film but I just got a roll back and it was blank. As such I’m selling it AS-IS (no returns) for parts/repair. Comes with wrist strap and Nikon leather case. If anyone is interested fire me a PM and we’ll work something out.

Nikon D200 - $400 (OBO) – Excellent condition. Only has 6400 clicks on it. Plastic screen protector shows that’s it has been used, actual screen shows no marks, other than that no real marks or anything. Comes with strap, all cables, 1 Nikon battery, Chargers, manuals, original box.