The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D800 USA (Brand New/Boxed/Unopened)

D&A

Hi All,

***First let me request that if you would like to contact me about the sale of this item to please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com ,since repsonding to PM's on my tiny cell phone is always difficult and generally causes a delay until I can get back to a regular computer.

I picked up a brand new D800 from a local authorized Nikon USA dealer earlier in the week as a favor for an aquantence who was mulling over whether he would stay with his newely aquired D4 or the D800. I haven't even delivered the D800 to him (and I already have my own). Box has never ever been cracked open and I was at dealer when the UPS truck delivered the camera to the dealer. For his type of shooting he decided on his D4 and asked me if I would sell his D800.

Of course Nikon dealers sales receipt will be included with the sale so warrenty can be registered. Sales tax of course had to also be paid when the camera was picked up.

Price is $3395.00 and shipping charges will be split equally with buyer....(paypal fees xtra).

Personal delivery to the Greater Wash. D.C. area is fine and that would of course avoid all shipping fees and cash will eliminate Paypal fees.

As reference, I've brought and sold many items here on getdpi and all the other usual forums with perfect success and have been an ebay member for over 13 years with a perfect 1300+ positive record.

***Again if you have any questions, please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com ,since repsonding to PM's on my tiny cell phone is always difficult. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

The Nikon D800 has already been sold. In just a short time, I received quite a few responses, so it did sell very quick. Thanks again to everyone, it's truly appreciated!

Dave (D&A)