The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Fuji X100 with accessories

tom in mpls

SOLD

I am reluctantly selling my well cared for X-100 in order to buy other gear. I am the original owner and we live in a smoke-free home. The picture shows a count of only 377. I think the counter reset after my first firmware upgrade, but I doubt that it has over 1000 shutter activations. This camera looks great; I cannot find any marks on the body, LCD, or lens. Includes box and all original items. In addition, I am including the following accessories:

Pentax MH-RC 49mm Lens Hood for DA 40mm f/2.8 lens. This lens hood stayed on my camera at all times. It works great and is very small as you can see below. Also it protects the lens extremely well, and makes the camera look even more unobtrusive. I favor it over the Fuji vented style.

• Zykkor vented hood, black, in the same style as the Fuji vented hood. You can choose which hood to use.

• One adapter ring for mounting either hood.

• Lens caps for both hoods.

Lensmate X-100 thumb rest. Please note that this thumb grip covers the back of the exposure compensation dial, preventing inadvertent changes.

• GGS cover on the LCD.

• Extra generic NP-95 battery.

Lensmate menu button gripper. This makes it much easier to push the OK button with confidence.

• Extra battery charger with folding plug. This avoids the need to use the Fuji charger which plugs in with a power cord.

I am selling for $950 including paypal and shipping CONUS only. Please check my feedback here and at fredmiranda (same username).

View attachment 58309View attachment 58310View attachment 58311

View attachment 58312View attachment 58313

Last edited: