The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Summilux 50mm f/1.4 ASPH SILVER $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krissyjohnson

Latest model

All original packaging

Perfect condition

PayPal (+3%) bank transfer

Price includes freight

edftwin

After more than 2 months of waiting and NOT having received my refund, i have come to realize that i'll not get back my $3k from this seller KrissyJohnson A.K.A Tony Raftis and i'm very very disappointed that there is such scam happening in the Leica society...

This is a very expensive lesson for me to learn...hope nobody else will fall into this trap again.

magosak

After more than 2 months of waiting and NOT having received my refund, i have come to realize that i'll not get back my $3k from this seller KrissyJohnson A.K.A Tony Raftis and i'm very very disappointed that there is such scam happening in the Leica society...

This is a very expensive lesson for me to learn...hope nobody else will fall into this trap again.
This was suspicious from the get go. Didn't you ask for any references, or check his feedback on another forum, etc? How did you send the payment?

DanielT74

Well if it's with Paypal, can't you always reverse the payments? Either through Paypal or through the bank's credit card?

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
This issue was supposedly resolved between buyer and seller two months ago -- this thread is closed as this is not the proper place to bring it up again and try to deal with it. Edwin, you should post your comments in the negative feedback section -- it DOES get read and searched by potential buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.