The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm Summicron Type 4 "Bokeh King" *Mint+++, Practically Like New* BOXED

Morituri

FS: 35mm Summicron Type 4 "Bokeh King" *Mint+++, Practically Like New* BOXED

GALLERY WITH PICTURES: Moriturii 35mm Cron V4 - Imgur

I actually have two of these for sale, the other one will be sold after this one.

I seriously have nothing to say really, it's practically like new. The only thing detracting it being "Like New" is some few tiny dust particles that you can count on one hand but can hardly see. I really had to look extremely close under the sun with various angles to see some. I wanted to be sure!

Boxed. Box and lens has matching serial number. Comes with it's original Sumicron V4 square lens shade and original Summicron V4 front cap + rear cap (standard Leica), and 39mm UVa filter.

NO TRADES

And really no need to send PM's about the condition of the lens more than what is already described, it is essentially like new, so you can expect a lens as such.

Price: $2200. Payment if via PayPal add 3%. Shipping will be insured with tracking number. I ship worldwide except for Central and South America + Africa.

In the next episode of Moriturii's "For Sale" we will get a 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH (if interested, send a PM)

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: 35mm Summicron Type 4 "Bokeh King" *Mint+++, Practically Like New* BOXED

Bump, exceptional lens.

Morituri

Re: FS: 35mm Summicron Type 4 "Bokeh King" *Mint+++, Practically Like New* BOXED

up, I'm going to post a nicer pictures from now on since I ordered a little digital P&S which should take vastly better pictures than my cellphone

Morituri

up

Last edited:

Morituri

I took the liberty to censor the full serial number.

Last edited:

Morituri

Yes, I've hidden three numbers. The serial is 3019XXX

PRICE: $2100.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Morituri

Price $2100, is shipped and paypaled.