The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M and LTM bodies and lenses

Leica M4-P body - $900
Black. Some wear from normal usage. Slight dents near the right lug. Works perfectly. RF patch seems clear and aligned and shutter speeds etc seem accurate.

Zeiss Ikon ZM - $950
Black body. Excellent condition. Takes Leica M lenses.

Cosina Voigtlander Bessa R - $300
Comes in box with manual. Good condition - has seen moderate use. Everything works perfectly.

Canon Serenar 28mm f3.5 Silver lens and finder - $350
Both in excellent, almost like new condition. In original leather pouch.

Cosina Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color-Skopar - $275
In box. Excellent lens.

Black Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f1.5 - $400
Excellent condition. No marks. With both original caps.

50mm f2 Summicron with Leica hood - $600

50 Summicron in excellent condition with the 12538 detachable hood and back cap. Made in Germany. No front cap but comes well protected in a soft cloth pouch. Excellent glass and minor scuff marks from normal use on the barrel. Serial no. 2609xxx puts this in 1973. $600 for both lens and hood.

90mm f2.8 Tele-Elmarit - Leitz-Canada - $550

PM me an email address if you want me to send pictures. Shipping by USPS priority will be $10 for ConUS, $20 for Canada and Mexico, and $35 for the rest of the world.

Brian S

PM Sent on the Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.5 with commitment to buy.

I have a pair of the 1950s originals, will be interesting to compare.

KEVIN-XU

Payment send two days ago. Please don't forget to give me the tracking number. I really need to know where is my parcel now. Thanks.

Brian S

Nokton just arrived and is gorgeous. I also appreciate the lens in it's original box, like unpacking a new lens.

Godfrey

Nokton just arrived and is gorgeous. I also appreciate the lens in it's original box, like unpacking a new lens.
Heckuva deal on that Nokton 50! I just bought a new one for twice that, but even that is worth it given the quality of the lens.

G