The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black Leica M8 and Silver CV 15 heliar

Global Nomad

I purchased this black M8 a few months ago as an entry into the Leica digital rangefinder world and loved it so much that I am now drooling to go full frame with the M9.

The camera is in used but good condition. Includes charger, adapters, cable, neck strap, box, and documents. The lens, soft release, wrist strap, and thumbsup in the pictures are not included.

Exif data shows it currently has 8988 actuations. Normal wear on the camera with no brassing and a few scratches on the lcd, which I've tried to show on the photo.

Asking $1950 OBO which includes papal fees and USPS expedited shipping to CONUS.

I also have a CV 15 heliar v.1 in silver with the viewfinder and case for sale for $375 shipped and paypalled. Willing to bundle with the camera and discount for a total of $2300 for both. The Voigtlander lens is in very good condition and little sign of wear. I'm rating this very conservatively. It's a great little lens and awesome with the M8 but too wide for me when going to the M9.

Thanks for looking.

Alejandro :thumbup: