The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux Silver 1:1.4/50 MInt- $1395

E

Eisemann

This is a Second Series Summilux serial number 2198303 (the optical formula for the 2d series right up through the last pre ASPH series remained unchanged). The Lens is absolutely flawless with respect to cosmetic and mechanical condition. There are no marks on the body of the lens and the front and rear elements show no signs of scratches or cleaning marks. The Iris blades look almost new with hardly any wear marks and no signs of oil. The focus is smooth and properly weighted. The Aperture setting ring moves in precise and positive increments. This Summilux is a close to perfect as they come and looks like it just came out of the Box. It is a good as they come. I am including the original XOOIM lens shade as well the proper and original front and rear caps. The lens was CLA'd by Focal Point about 6 months age. (Note to M8 owners: I have not detected any back focusing issues with this lens on my M8. It also gives the M8 a rather classic and retro look). PayPal requested and I will pay for shipping within CONUS. $1395

Last edited: