The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mint M-Hexanon 50mm F/1.2

oliver.lott

It is in perfect condition cosmetically and functionally. The glass is perfect as can be seen in the pictures. The barrel is also perfect. The focus is smooth and the aperture is snappy.

It will come provided with both the front and rear lens caps. I will throw in a 62mm B+W UV IR cut filter

I'm Looking for $2700

I will accept Cheque or Paypal (+3%)

Thanks

Mikec

Anyone knows how this lens renders? How does it compare to the 60mm f/1.2? How does it compare to the Canon 50mm f/1.2?

oliver.lott

here check this out Konica Fast Lenses: M-Hexanon 50mm f1.2 and 60mm f1.2 - Rangefinderforum.com

Funny you should ask, a few lenses before owning this i had the canon 50 1.2 (prior to use with M8) i did love it at the time but wasnt too fond of the aesthetics & ergonomics of the lens. after selling it i regretted it for a while but when this came along i was blown away and forgot entirely about the canon 50 as i much preferred this all round. Now this is just my opinion and i'm not just making it up to "big up" the lens and shift it quicker. i know i'll regret selling this but times are tough and i really need to get some money together so this is what it has come to.

hope all this helps

Hacker

As the TS of the link referenced, I can attest to the lens' superb qualities. Good luck with the sale.

oliver.lott

I never had the hood unfortunately, i don't think my friend who owned the set did either, just the camera and lens

Thanks