The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOR SALE XPAN Complete Kit

felix5616

I have an XPANI system with 30mm, 45mm and 90mm lenses, caps, hoods, center filters and viewfinder. All the glass surfaces are unblemished. There are signs of use on the barrel of the 30mm lens but all the lenses are fully functional. The camera body has typical paint loss but is fully functional. The 30mm lens has a stiff focus mechanism but focuses throughout its entire range. The viewfinder is clear and the lenses produce very sharp images. Asking $4600, shipped free in the US. I have 30 photos to share upon request. Prefer sales in the US but will ship overseas at cost-no free international shipping. I can provide references on various site, including here on get dpi.

Last edited: