The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New Summicron 35mm f/2 ASPH 6-bit coded

ramosa

FS: New Summicron 35mm f/2 ASPH 6-bit coded

I am listing a New Summicron 35mm f/2 ASPH lens for sale (see details below). I am listing the lens for the original purchase price of $3,195, which includes PayPal fees and USPS Priority Shipping with insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation. Shipment only to confirmed PayPal address in CONUS. Feel free to make an offer.

I have previously sold five lenses on GetDPI and RFF, each with positive feedback. For GetDPI positive feedback on one lens sale (i.e., Summicron-C 40mm), see: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/2397-positive-feedback.html. For RFF positive feedback, see the formal feedback system for two other lens sales (i.e., Summilux 50mm ASPH and Summicron 50mm) and the following special thread for two additional lens sales (i.e., Super Elmar 18mm ASPH and Rollei Planar 80mm HFT): http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5766776. In addition, I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (name=ramosatron).

Leica Summicron 35mm f/2 ASPH (4148XXX): Condition is New. Lens is black and 6-bit coded. I purchased the lens new on 3/16/2012 from an authorized Leica dealer, but when it arrived, my M8 (which is my only camera that takes M lenses) was having major problems and needed to be sent off to Leica NJ for evaluation and subsequent shutter replacement. So the lens remained boxed and unused, and by the time the M8 was returned, I had realized that I really couldn’t rationalize the expense of the lens. (Unfortunately, the normal return period with the dealer had passed.) Sale includes original purchase receipt and unregistered Leica warranty form, as well as—of course—everything else that comes with a new lens purchase (e.g., lens, hood and hood cap, front and rear lens caps, leather lens pouch, box, and paperwork).

To communicate about this lens, please send me a private message.

Thanks, Chris

Last edited:

ramosa

Third and final reduction--to $2,895, which is $300 below MSRP. If not sold, will likely be moved to eBay on the weekend.