The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZE 35mm 1.4, Contax G 45mm 2, Olympus Zuiko 90mm 2

All references will be provided upon request. I will ship outside of CONUS at extra cost.

I love all of these, so it is sad to see them go. I have been using these on my NEX-7 with great results.

1. Zeiss ZE 35mm 1.4 Canon mount

I used to have the Contax version of this lens (smaller and lighter). I bought this after I sold the Contax to try out. I have to say I love this lens more than the old one. This lens might not have the extra pop of the old one, but the rendition is to die for (so smooth and lovely with subtle details). I am thinking of switching to Nikon so this has to go. I already got the ZF 35mm 1.4

This particular copy is in excellent condition (some would call it mint). Cosmetically, there is minor sign of use: around the hood bayonet and the rear mount, dust on lens and on the felt of the hood, but there is no brassing, ding or dent on the body. Optically, it's in perfect condition: no scratch, fungus or haze. Mechanically, it's buttery smooth and works flawlessly. This will come with the box, documents, hood, and the foam.

I am asking $1500 shipped within CONUS and Gift Paypal'd (or +3% fee). We can work it out with other forms of payment.

2. Contax G 45mm 2

This is a fine copy that I have. However, I have not used it as much as I did on m43. This will come with the Fotodiox adapter for Sony NEX E-mount, which is buttery smooth on this particular lens. The lens shows minor sign of use. Optically and mechanically, it is in excellent condition. There is no scratch, fungus or haze on the element. There is a few dust specks inside the lens. Beside the adapter, this will come with the OEM metal hood and cap, generic front and rear caps. The metal cap has touch-up paint spot from the previous owner.

I am asking $410 shipped within CONUS and Gift Paypal'd (+3% fee). We can work it out with other forms of payment.

Sample pictures:

3. Olympus Zuiko 90mm 2 "King of Zuiko"

This is a beautiful copy and a wonderful lens. I bought to be double as a macro and portrait lens. However, I just acquire the MPE and I prefer the intimate working distance of the ZF 35/1.4 for portrait.

The lens is in excellent shape, very minimal sign of use. Optically, there is no scratch, fungus or haze. There is minor amount of dust inside the lens, which is better than most of these lenses at this age. Mechanically, it is in perfect working order. This will come with a B+W UV filter and an OM to NEX adapter.

I'm asking $850 shipped within CONUS and Gift Paypal'd (+3% fee). We can work it out with other forms of payment.

Sample pictures:

4. Telescopic Auto Extension 65-116 Mark 1

This is a must for extreme macro with Olympus lenses. You can go up to 10x magnification with the 20mm f/2. This is more flexible and durable than a regular bellows. Beside the original OM system, this works well on NEX and m43 system. All of the bug macro shots above was shot at closed to 2x magnification with no crop using this extension. For extreme macro fan, this is a must.

I'm asking $200 shipped within CONUS and Gift Paypal'd (+3% fee). We can work it out with other forms of payment.

4. Olympus T-28 twin flash:

This works well at macro aperture range (i.e. f/5.6 to f/16). The flash duration can go up to 1/40000s. This is very important for extreme macro since it is the flash duration that would determine your shutter speed (not the camera shutter speed). This would virtually eliminate any camera shake. This is a really good cheap real twin flash for any macro set-up.

This will come with the twin flash, the control unit, macro flash shoe ring (works with 49mm and 55mm filter without an additional adapter ring) and a set of flash filter. Most Olympus macro lenses come with either 49mm or 55mm filter.

I'm asking $220 shipped within CONUS and Gift Paypal'd (+3% fee). We can work it out with other forms of payment.