The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB : Any user ( cleaning marks , scratched) Leica mount wide angles

dude163

Hi all

Im looking to get a wide angle lens for my M8 , but being on disability has my cashflow a little shorter than it used to be . Plus Ive been spoiled here with the prices I got my lenses for ( 400 , 300, 60 for cron 50, elmarit 135 and elmar 90)

SO........ im looking for any wide angle Leica ( LTM,or M )mount lenses that arent in pristine/mint shape as long as there isnt any mould, fungus, haze or fog, I may be interested in your lens, so if you have a paperweight sitting around feel free to give me a PM

I have a lead on some new lenses here in Canada but I thought Id wait a week or so and see if I can get a semi decent *user* one from here

thanks for looking

Robert

PS By wide angle I mean anything 35mm or smaller, age doesnt matter

V

Vivek

"User" lens should be just cosmetically blemished. Please avoid buying stuff with scratched glass and or with "cleaning marks".

You will regret it.:lecture:

saxshooter

You can get a Voigtlander 21mm f4 lens in M mount for $419 USD new from cameraquest.com, I think that is a pretty good deal.