The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Soft shutter release buttons

oliver.lott

Polished brass soft shutter release buttons. These are the cheapest you will find anywhere. they are a great small/medium size and give a really nice feel.

£3.50 posted within UK / $6.50 posted to the US (paypal gift or +3%)

if you would like more than 1 we can do a deal

here's some feedback I've received from selling these on ebay:

"Perfect , thankyou A*********"
"Perfect Fit - Looks Great Too, Friendly Comms, Excellent Seller, Thank You."
"SUPERFAST DELIVERY; ITEM AS DESCRIBED EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"Fast Postage, Good Communication. Thanks"

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Polished brass soft shutter release buttons. These are the cheapest you will find anywhere. they are a great small/medium size and give a really nice feel.

£3.50 posted within UK / $6.50 posted to the US (paypal gift or +3%)
Is that for two (one small +one medium) or per piece? Thanks!

oliver.lott

They will fit all cameras with a threaded shutter release button. and the price stated is for one, i was just saying they are in between small and medium size, sorry for confusion. I will do a deal on two though!

Thanks

Hosermage

I don't understand the need for this... but for $6.50, I'll give it a try. Please PM me your paypal address.

oliver.lott

pm sent. Thanks for the feedback. axiom, Yes i have thought about branding them in some way or something, but its just an extra process and i think a lot of people like them as it's not an over powering design it's just very simple. but not sure any one care to comment?

P.s. got more to sell. sold 10 now

magosak

pm sent. Thanks for the feedback. axiom, Yes i have thought about branding them in some way or something, but its just an extra process and i think a lot of people like them as it's not an over powering design it's just very simple. but not sure any one care to comment?

P.s. got more to sell. sold 10 now
I am looking for some dome-shaped ones. Are you considering other designs?