The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 35Ti & Billingham Pola bag

kullenpak

1. For sale is a Nikon 35Ti 35mm film point and shoot camera. Everything is fully functioning, the dials on the top plate work properly. I've had this camera for about two years now and I haven't had a problem with it. It's a great camera but I need to sell it in order to fund some medium format purchases. There's also a fresh battery in it. The lens is flawless, not a single scratch, no dust/haze/fungus. Everything works as it should. The titanium body surprisingly has a couple light scratches that aren't very noticable and the leatherette appears brand new.
Asking $330 via Paypal + shipping costs.

2. The other item for sale is a Billingham Pola Bag in Khaki. I've posted pictures of how much space a Leica M7 takes up (with a CV 35 f/1.4 + hood). Realistically, a Leica rangefinder body will only take up about half the space int the bag leaving you with room for extra rolls of film, lenses, etc. And if you're shooting digital, you'll have more space for other necessities. I only took it out about a handful of times before getting a Domke F-3x (which is my everyday bag). If you're looking for a low-profile but high-quality bag for your rangefinder or smaller SLR, this is the perfect bag for you. Will include the Billingham dustbag as well.
Asking $100 via Paypal + shipping costs.

If you buy the two items together, we can work out some sort of discount. Other than that, my prices are firm.

Buyer pays shipping fees. Please PM me with any questions, if you want more pictures/information.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for the iPhone pics. Will work on posting higher quality ones later/as per requested.

kullenpak

bump.

I'm currently in the Southern California/Orange County area and willing to meet halfway so face-to-face transactions will take priority over shipping.