The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH Silver

NomadicTy

For sale is a mint 50mm Summilux ASPH purchased from my dealer two months ago.

This is my second 50mm Lux ASPH chrome. I sold the first one because I wanted to get a black one that would match my black M9. I sold that first 50 pretty quickly. But my dealer didn't get a new 50mm Lux ASPH until 3 months later. And the one they got was chrome. I jumped on it because I missed having a fast normal FL lens. And the rendering on this lens is just mouth watering.

Fast forward to present - I got a 35 Lux ASPH (pre FLE). This is my preferred FL, and the rendering is just DIVINE. So I think I can stand not having the 50 Lux for months. While waiting for a new, black one from my dealer.

The lens was barely used. Included are: the box, pouch, all paperwork. As you can see in the pics, no dings in the body, and the lens is perfect. The lens focus is spot on with my M9.

Selling it for how much my total acquisition cost was: 4070 USD net to me. If paying via Paypal, buyer incurs the Paypal costs. I'll pay for the shipping.

CONUS only, please.

Thank you,
Ty

NomadicTy

Thanks for the heads up!

I guess it was working on my computer because I was using the same browser for my zenfolio. Duh!