The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M8, Lenses, Accessories

biglouis

All

I have decided to divest myself of my M8 and associated lenses. I have for sale:

1. Leica M8, complete boxed with all packaging, leads, strap etc plus two almost new (January 2012) Leica batteries (hardly used), Leica neoprene soft case, Luigi leather strap and Abramson softie release button. Body shows normal use and hardly visible light surface scratches and slight brassing at edges but nothing big or unsightly. Works perfectly (always has done). I have a number of 39mm and 46mm UV/IR filters and I will include two of your choice in any combination. Asking GBP 1499

2. Leica Elmarit-M 28/2.8 ASPH - latest version, 6-bit coded, complete boxed with case, rear and front caps but missing front lens hood cap (replaceable for £22 in the UK). Glass perfect, body in very good condition. Asking GBP 1099.

3. Leica Elmar 50/2.8 - last version 6-bit coded at factory (rare!) - superb lens and much undervalued - excellent for landscapes and nice for portraits, as well. Includes box, all packaging, case, lens shade, cap (couple of dings on the cap), rear cap etc. Asking GBP 599.

4. Leica Elmarit 90/2.8 - last version, mint- condition, superb optic - possibly the best 90 ever made for the price - boxed, leather case, front and rear caps, integral lens shade. Asking GBP 899.

5. Voigtlander CV 15/4.5 - latest rangefinder coupled lens, complete with box and caps, lens is in mint- condition. Asking GBP 329

6. Voigtlander 15mm finder for above lens - would prefer to sell it with lens so that buyer has complete package but if not wanted then GBP 99 as this is a very rare item second hand (new price £162).

7. Voigtlander 21mm finder for above lens - likewise would prefer to sell it with lens if buyer needs it - other £49.

Payment: cash on collection from my north London home, cheque (requires clearing before despatch) or IBAN.

Postage (with exception of finders on their own) free in the UK, otherwise at cost to be advised to EU or US.

Any questions please ask.

I have some more pictures of items, so ask if you want to see them:

View attachment 58678

View attachment 58679

View attachment 58680

View attachment 58681

View attachment 58682

View attachment 58683

View attachment 58684

View attachment 58685

biglouis

Bump

Only the 90/2.8 and Leica M8 are left.

I'm reducing the price of the 90/2.8 to GBP 849.

I'm also reducting the M8 package to GBP 1399 and throwing in two 39mm UV/IR filters to get you going.

Postage for both items is free in the UK and at cost to anywhere in Europe, USA or Far East.

Payment by cash on collection, cheque or IBAN.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me at louis AT louisberk dot com