The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:M9, LENSES & ACCESSORIES

Moonshine

For sale
LEICA BLACK M9: MINT condition. very gently and lovingly used. I'm the second owner with the warranty expiring in sept 2013 and can facilitate any services with Leica. The camera has no dings or flaws. Perfect LCD. Always used with the half case. TINY TINY brassing on one lower corner(a few small dots) Shutter count 7694. Comes with box, case, charger etc, everything that comes with a brand new camera. Never even used the original strap. This camera is honestly in pristine condition. Has a soft shutter bop on it. I barely use it so its time to sell it to someone who will.
$5000 plus shipping and the paypal fee. US sales only. ALL SALES ADD SHIPPING AND PAYPAL. On the M9 sale Cashiers Check or Bank Transfer also.

ELMARIT 90 2.8: Slideout hood. Beautiful lens which i used for portraits. Pristine clean glass. No issues at all. Original front and back caps. Some brassing on focus ring.
$1500

NOKTON 50, 1.5: Mint clean glass. In original box with original front and back caps and original LTM adapter for M. No marks or scratches at all. Looks brand new.
$450

SUMMARIT 50 2.5: Mint clean glass. In original box, pouch, papers everything. No marks no scratches. Looks brand new. Will include MRC UV filter which is almost brand new too.
$1200

LEICA 1.25X MAGNIFIER: Mint with original black leica case.
$225

ARTISAN AND ARTIST ACAM 7100 OSCAR BAG BLACK: Barely used in mint condition with the red inserts.
$130

ARTISAN AND ARTIST HALF CASE BLACK: Again mint and with original box and case and tags
$120

THUMBS UP CSEP-1 BLACK: mint condition with original box and allen key and tags. Even has the plastic wrapping left on the box.
$90

ZHOU HALF CASE BLACK: Mint condition
$40

LEICA M9 BATTERY: Mint, like new $95

GIOTTOS ROCKET BLOWER: Never used $10

All pics to follow..

Last edited:

SYGTAFOTO

Can you confirm the condition of your summarit?

SUMMARIT 50 2.5: Mint clean glass. In original box, pouch, papers everything. No marks no scratches. Looks brand new. Will include MRC UV filter which is almost brand new too.
$1200
Pics show some sort of imperfection around the barrel behind the focusing knob. It appears to be either grease or coating issues?

dtp06

Will definitely leave more feedback once the item arrives, but only good things to say about this seller so far. I already got a tracking number and am anxiously awaiting my bag! Thanks.

Moonshine

AVAILABLE
90 Elmarit $1500
50 Summarit with B+W pro MRC UV filter included $1200
50 Nokton $450 with original hood

Last edited:

Moonshine

AVAILABLE
90 Elmarit $1500
50 Summarit with B+W pro MRC UV filter included $1200

Cashiers check or bank transfer too.