The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony Nex 7 w/warranty, Sony E mount 55-210

Bigkidneys

Bought this last month from Cameta Camera and it is literally new. I put about 200 actuations on it testing it out against my Fuji Xpro1. I prefer the Fuji and decided to stick with it. This comes with box and all accessories. And you will get an extra bonus in the way of a 3 year Mack Diamond warranty that covers everything except theft. Literally you drop it in the water and they will replace it. Fire, they replace it. Drop it and it breaks, they replace it. Cost me $150 additionally and can be transferred to another owner for $20. I will even include a B&W 49mm UV filter, M42 to Nex adapter, wireless remote and a spare generic battery. As I said, this is literally new and has a screen saver on the lcd and has been since day one. Asking $1200net to me and I will ship it on my dime in Conus. No trades please. I can always send this back to Cameta as it is still within their return period but figured I would offer it here.

Sony E mount 55-210 lens. Purchased new from another member. Has had UV filter on since day one. Like new condition and comes with everything in the box. Decided to stay with my Fuji Xpro1 so these are teh last two of my Nex system and need to go. $260 net to me and I will ship on my dime in Conus.

Last edited: