The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Lens

K

keekimaru

Although this is an awesome lens and probably one Canon's best seller ever (version 2 coming out soon) it has never listed for $2,300 as listed by Amazon. I've love purchasing from amazon and have done so for many years, however as of late they seem to be coming up with their own inflated prices to make their discount look better. Well it's not working; it's just a turn off and makes me look elsewhere.
In their efforts to grow their bottom line by using these tactic s it seems to me that they are losing their credibility and are falling from the top fast.
You can read other very well written reviews about this awesome lens, I just went of course.

Buy : Amazon.com: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

More Review : Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras