The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm Summicron Version IV - "King of Bokeh""

dtp06

This German copy of the lens is in excellent condition as the body is perfect w/no marking/scratches. The glass is superb w/ no haze/fungus or scratches. There is only slight dust which takes a lot of searching for at the right angles (just mentioning to be completely transparent about the condition of this lens) but has absolutely no effect on images. It is non-6 bit coded. The Leica Red Dot is not on the lens but I have it in a plastic bag that will come w/ the lens so the new buyer can decide whether they want to mount it again themselves (I opted against it as it did not make a big difference to me). This lens was purchased from Ken Hansen last year

Sale includes the square plastic type hood (says made in Canada but the lens says made in Germany), front/rear cap and Leica leather lens pouch, and as mentioned above, the Leica Red Dot.

Asking $2000. Please send me a PM if interested and we can work out the shipping/payment details offline. Add 3% for PayPal.