The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID kit with Motor Winder II, Polaroid back

kristallin

Well, I tried, but this beast is just too big for me. Bought my dream camera and discovered I just couldn't make friends with the bulk and the heft. Guess I'm an SLR guy...

I'm selling my like new Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID kit consisting of the body, the 110mm f/2.8 lens, 120 back and waist level finder, which was purchased in March '12. It's in perfect cosmetic and working condition, not a scratch on the body, and it's been well taken care of. I've probably put about 20 rolls of film through it in total.
Adding to this I had picked up a Motor Winder II (rough cosmetic condition on the bottom of the unit, but works perfectly) as well as the Polaroid back, both are included.

I'm asking $3000 or best offer.

I will consider trading this rig for other camera equipment, I'm looking to pick up a Canon 5D Mk II with a 24-70 L lens in good to mint condition, so if you have one and are looking for a digital ready RZ67 body, let's trade.

Stuart McConaghy
[email protected]

kristallin

OK, had a few overseas offers, but it's better for everyone involved if we try this on a local basis, so let's give it another try.

Willing to make the handover/trade in NYC or Southern CT.