The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 7 RF + Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM (set) / M-Rokkor 40mm f2

nandemofoto

FOR SALE

* M-Rokkor 40mm f2

The lens barrel and the front plastic part look a little beat up but overall the lens is in a GOOD working condition.
The glass is clean.
NO scratches.
NO fungus.
NO oil on aperture blades.
The focus is smooth aperture clicks solid.

There is some internal dust but it will not affect your pictures.

The lens comes with generic front cap and Konica rear cap.

Price 430$ SHIPPING INCLUDED

*** Canon7 RF camera + Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM (Japanese Summilux) SET ***

The camera is in working condition but could use CLA for smoother film advance etc.

The camera is clean, has no dents, some marks from normal usage.

The viewfinder is clean.

Rangefinder is aligned both vertically and horizontally.

The shutter speeds are good for normal film use but I would advise professional adjustment if you planning to shoot slides.

As usual for these cameras the second curtain has some wrinkles but they are not affecting functioning of the camera.

The low range light meter (orange marks) works well in daytime. The high rage meter (black marks) looks dead, but it is not really needed since the low rage does a good job.

New light seals were installed recently.

The lens Canon 50mm f1.4 LTM (Japanese Summilux)

I would classify the lens as working USER.

There are no dents on the lens barrel but there is some paint loss on the black paint elements of the lens.

The aperture blades are clean, there is no oil, but the aperture ring and the focus ring are somehow stiff.

There are no scratches on the glass and there is no haze inside the lens but there are some cleaning marks and few small patches of coating degradation.

There is also some dust inside the lens but it will not affect your pictures.

The lens comes with a filter, canon front cap (some marks on the cap) and a very hard to find original S-50 Canon hood.

PRICE for the set is 480$

International shipping included in the price!

Here are 2 images taken with this lens and Xpro1

[img=http://www.photoalbum-2day.com/images/000/065/423-t.jpg][/img]
[IMG=http://www.photoalbum-2day.com/images/000/065/424-t.jpg][/IMG]

Last edited:

nandemofoto

Yes, it is. I actually found original Minolta cap so it will come with the original one not the generic. I will also include Kenko UV filter.

Last edited: